Retire to your Pavilion Suite
It’s the perfect end to the perfect day on our courses or in Fletcher’s Cottage Spa. Your self-contained suite for two people has plenty of space to stretch out and relax, thanks to a generous sitting area and large en-suite bathroom. There’s even a small self-contained kitchen too. Watch Sky TV, jump on the Wi-Fi or settle into a book.
After a wonderful night’s sleep, drive or stroll along to the Clubhouse where you can feast on a fabulous breakfast with all the trimmings.
Overlooking either Dirleton Links course, the wood-surrounded pond or the pastoral fields beyond, the views are beautiful outside and in.
Remember we can provide complimentary transport around the estate, whenever you need it.
For an additional cleaning charge, you can bring your four legged friend, too. Everyone’s welcome in our luxury accommodation in Scotland.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Each of our 12 Pavilions can be set up with a single, twin or double bed, all are en-suite.
- In-room larder included
- Help yourself to the snacks and soft and alcoholic drinks included in the price.
- Breakfast in the clubhouse
- A sumptuous breakfast is served in the Clubhouse from 7.30am to 10.30am.
- From £195 per night
- Call our Estate Sales team for more information on +44 (0)1620 897050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.